I'm having a little trouble earning the 'Hardware Enthusiast' Badge - the only requirement I have left is to launch a game through Big Picture with a controller.
I have my PS3 controller connected to my computer and I am running MotioninJoy with it emulating an Xbox 360 controller.
What i've tried (any action taken was with the controller)
- I enabled and navigated Steam Big Picture
- Launched Team Fortress 2 & I played a round or two
- Exited TF2 and launched Portal 1.
- Smashed through the test chambers.
- Exited Portal
But somehow I still haven't earned the badge. I thought I might give it 24 hours to tick over, but still nothing. I've also tried exiting Steam and starting it up in Big Picture mode to begin with (tried TF2 again), but still no luck.
Is there something I'm missing here?
The games I've tried so far:
- Team Fortress 2 (partial controller support)
- Portal (partial support)
- The Stanley Parable (full controller support)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (full support)