In skyrim i have 100 skill in the destruction school, so I went to does a destruction teacher in the College of Winterhold. She gave me a book that is suppose to lead me to the master destruction spell, but I can't figure out where it is. The book is in a riddle and i can't figure it out. Has anyone done it and can tell me where to go?
This quest is called Destruction Ritual Spell and is given by Faralda.
There are actually several riddles in a row you have to solve in order to complete this quest. The first one will take you to Windward Ruins southwest of Dawnstar.
If you don't want to bother solving the rest, you can always look them up at the UESP page for this quest.:
- Talk to Faralda, who will give you a book.
- Visit Windward Ruins, activate the pedestal and cast a fire spell on it.
- Visit North Skybound Watch, same as before, but casting a frost spell.
- Visit Four Skull Lookout, same as before, but casting a shock spell.
- Learn the spell contained within the book.
The quest marker and/or clues should be leading you to three locations, in order:
- Windward Ruins, which is South-West of Dawnstar
- Skybound Watch Pass, between Falkreath and Whiterun. There are two map markers for the entrances, labeled "North Skybound Watch" and "South Skybound Watch"
- Four Skull Lookout, South of Karthwasten.
At each, there will be a pedestal, where you will have to put the book, and cast a destruction spell of the appropriate element on it.