I have have had WoW's starter edition and I would like to upgrade but I'm completely lost. I plan on buying from Gamestop -- Should I buy their battle chest and slowly get expansions or is there and another way? Will it change how I play in WoW starter. Also does WoW need a monthly payment. Then should I just buy the 60 day card. Please explain to me like I was a 5 year old. I just realy want it to be the same I was playing in WoW starter. What happens when (if you have to) your subscription runs out. Does it just terminate?
They won't delete your characters -_- after you lose your starter edition when your days expire your account gets freezed and you can't log in until you pay again.
You can buy battlechest if it is cheaper in your region...but you activate one by one as you play.I would buy one by one since old expansions get cheaper and cheaper with every expansion they release,and if you get bored in middle you can quit without spending money on all expansions.
- You play until lvl 25 (Free)
- Use WoW trial 10 day (should be on Battlenet page)
- Buy WoW original (you get 30 days with it)
- Buy 60 days key to get lvl 60 (if not already)
- Use Burning crusade 10 day trial (should be on Battlenet page)
- Buy Burning Crusade + 60 days
- Use WoTLK 10 day trial (should be on Battlenet page)
- Buy WoTLK + 60 days
- Cataclysm 10 day trial (should be on Battlenet page)
- Cataclysm + 60 days ...
Use your 10 day trials when you reach max level,before that use 60 day keys as needed.