In Dragon's Dogma, what aught are affected by my choice of height and weight? In most games the answer is naught, but I've seen short, thin characters climb much faster than my fat old man.
Weight affects the character's Speed and carry weight.
- Skinner people will run faster than fat people
- Skinner people will climb objects faster than fat people
- Fat people can carry more items than skinny people
- It also affects total Stamina and Stamina Regen speeds (also affected by height)
Height affects attacks and general stats.
- A tall person will hit in a wider range than a short person. (does not affect Magic)
- A tall person is more vulnerable to attacks.
- Small person has increased speed and stamina regen. (affected by weight)
- Tall person has increased health and Stamina
- Tall people have a higher reach when climbing
Gender also has a small effect of some Battles and cutscenes