Are you trying to find out how to destroy a Candy Bomb?
There are a few ways to destroy a Candy Bomb.
- Regular Candy Match that is in sequence in that match. Basically the same way a normal Candy Match works.
- A Special Candy of any kind. (Striped, Wrapped or Colour Bomb).
- Lollipop Hammer (booster).
By destroying it you get 3,000 points, which is very helpful for level 97 especially.
Here are a few tips for destroying Candy Bombs
- Know when it spawns. At level 97, it spawns just about every turn. Some levels don't spawn them again.
- If a level spawns bombs often, try to keep candy matches closer to the middle. It's easier to destroy candies in the middle rather than at the sides.
- Having a spare colour bomb made could help aid you from low count Candy Bombs. When a Candy Bomb reaches a low count, use the Colour bomb on a candy that matches the same colour as the bomb and it will be removed.
- In some levels, destroying Candy Bombs may waste a few valuable moves. Only destroy them when you reach a low count unless it's a Moves Level.
The key strategy of level 97 is to destroy as many bombs as possible. They will spawn every 2 turns.
In addition to what agent86 said, if a Candy Bomb reaches zero count, you will not die provided that the bomb is removed before the candies stop destroying. So yes you can hope for a bomb on the last move but try to destroy them when the count is very low.
If you'd like to read more about Candy Bombs check here.