0

In Mass Effect 3, the Cabal Canguard character has a class power Venom Gauntlet. A passive bonus is the following:

30% of melee damage is applied as poison damage over 5 seconds.

If I attack an enemy, does it get 70% of the attack right away, and the spare 30% in those 5 seconds, or does it instantly hits for 100%, and is the 30% extra?

1

You deal 70% of the damage with the melee and then the remaining 30% is dealt over 5 Seconds. The power also gives you a health & Shield Bonus of 25% and a Melee Bonus of 15% making the trade off worthwhile.

Sidenote when you get this up to rank 6 the melee damage boost is brilliant and makes the whole tree amazing if you are a fan of melee.

(for the most fun with melee Krogan Warlord Sentinel)

2
  • But why? That sucks. And I just LOVE the Krogan Warlord – Mathias711 Jul 18 '14 at 15:51
  • its to balance it because otherwise the boosts are just too powerful compared to the other classes in that group – Flaunting Jul 18 '14 at 19:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.