My inventory now has a ton of spirits, and a lot of these are duplicates in terms of abilities. For example, I have numerous Punch Attack ↑ support spirits, and I can see the value in stacking them, but for spirits like Immune to Poison/Lava/Sleep it seems pointless to bother hoarding multiple of the same.
That said, there seems to be a required list of spirits I need? to progress through World of Light. As of 75% right now, I've cleared most but not all, and still have a few obscured sections. I'd like to know which spirits are required to progress in the story so I can get rid of duplicates that aren't those spirits.
At least from what I can tell so far, I need:
- Bomberman, for rock demolition
- Cyrus & Reese, for bridge building
- Lapras, for the water surfing section SE
- Kapp'n, for the boat/lake section SW
- Hal Emmerich, to get into the bunker SW
- Pico, for the F-Zero racing circuit
- Bus Dude (can't find the name), for the Bus route between the Town W and the city center
Do I need any more?