Not only the Calamity Ganon, but I’m also wondering about Ganon blights, different forms of Hinox, Talus, Molduga, Lynel, Master Kohga and Maz Koshia?
According to the Zelda wiki site, bosses have these values for health:
- Normal: 300
- Luminous: 600
- Rare: 900
- Frost: 800
- igneo: 800
- igneo Talus Titan: ?
- Stalnox: 1000
- Red: 600
- Blue: 800 (14 hits with fully powered master sword)
- Black: 1000 (17 hits with fully powered master sword)
- Normal: 2000
- Blue-Maned: 3000
- White-Maned: 4000
- Silver-Maned: 5000
- Decayed: 500
- Turret: 1500
- Stalker: 1500
- Skywatcher: 1500
- Molduga: 1500
- Molduking: 1500 (this feels incorrect, please someone confirm this)
- Calamity Ganon: 8000 (32 hits with fully powered master sword, one head shot with a 26-bow for the first phase after doing all 4 divine beasts, I probably lost track and forgot to count one attack with the master sword)
- Ganon Blights
- Water: 1500 (35 hits with 22-weapon for each of two phases)
- Fire: 1500 (13 hits with 60-weapon for first phase, 1 bomb+, 12 hits with 60-weapon for second phase)
- Wind: 1500 (27 hits with 10-weapon (27th hit broke it), 12 hits in the eye with a 20-bow for the first phase, the bow ended that phase)
- Thunder: 1500 (24 hits with 32-weapon for the first phase, 20 regular hits and 2 hits that looked like they did more damage in the second phase)
- Master Kohga: ?
- Monk Maz Koshia: 4000 (17 hits with fully powered master sword for each of four phases)
Note: I didn't find all the health values in the wiki, I tested the ones I didn't find within the game and put detailed information on what I did next to the health number, the health number is an educated guess in those cases (the last hit may not be fully required) and can be slightly off.
Note 2: The bosses with question marks did not have any health value in the wiki and it would take too long for me to reach those within the game to test it, because they are permanently defeated in my save file; I may add those later.
Note 3: I fought the ganon blights through the DLC, they may have different health values there, but it should be the same.