I tried loading Skyrim from Steam and everything was working fine, but after I press play on the game window with the Dovahkiin in the background, I get the message:
How can I fix this?
Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
There are a variety of things you can do in order to try and resolve error 51/Load 3:0000065432;
This error is often caused by an antivirus blocking a program on your computer. You can troubleshoot this issue by following the steps below:
- Uninstall any custom textures or mods you have installed.
- Run the game and Steam as administrator:
- Right-click on the Steam shortcut or launcher and select Properties.
- Navigate to the Compatibility tab.
- Check the Run this program as an administrator checkbox.
- Click Apply, then OK.
- Verify the integrity of your Game in Steam:
- Open Steam.
- From the Steam Library, right-click on Skyrim and select Properties.
- Navigate to the Local files tab.
- Click Verify integrity of game cache and allow the process to complete.
- Exclude Skyrim and Steam in your antivirus program. FSecure, in partricular, has been known to cause this error.